Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sagar S. Deshpande, GISP, CP


Sagar S. Deshpande, GISP, CP

Engineer/Analyst





Education: Master of Science in Geodetic Science

I am an Ohio State University graduate with 5+ years of experience. I am a certified GIS professional and Certified Photogrammetrist. Using geospatial technology, I have worked on variety of projects in water resources, land settlement, change detection, feature extraction, and 3D mapping. Currently, I am looking for a Sr. engineer/analyst position.

 

I have excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work independently or within a group. In addition, I am also capable to manage multiple projects, assign duties to production team, and complete the job within time and budget. I have also trained and developed a production team in my organization.

 

My skills in spatial software include:

·         ESRI ArcGIS (ArcInfo), ArcPad, ArcSDE

·         ERDAS imagine

·         Trimble Geomatics Office.

My programming skills include:

·         C#.net, VB/VBA, Java, C++, Matlab

My other software skills include:

·         HEC-RAS, HEC-2, HEC-HMS, CHECKRAS

·         AutoCAD

·         Database design, SQL, SDLC, OOP, web-services

·         Microsoft Access (knowledge of VB script), Microsoft word, Power point, Excel

In my most recent position, I have spearheaded production of hundreds of flood risk maps based on FEMA guidelines and specifications. I have time-efficiently used LiDAR data, geodatabase, orthoimages, and shape files to accomplish the above task. I have trained peers in use of geocoding, georeferencing, spatial and 3D analysis, topographic data in TIN and Raster format and several types of vector data. I also have experience performing hydrologic and hydraulic analysis in GIS environment.

 

I have worked closely with software team to develop new methods for time-efficient accurate tool development in GIS environment.

 

Based on my career background, I am looking for a position of responsibility that makes best use of my technical expertise and professional skills.


I am based in USA and I am willing to relocate. 

 

Please email or call me if you have any questions or if you have any job position that might suit me. I can email you my resume on request.

 

Please also visit my Linkedin Profile for more information:

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=13184251&trk=tab_pro

 

sagard79@gmail.com

+1 614 329 8006

 

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment