Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Alen Spanovic


Alen Spanovic

Alen Spanovic

Surveyor 


Surveying( Geomatics) for me is not just a job, but the area where I found the pleasure and opportunity to exercise their knowledge of mathematics, algebra, geometry, combinated with objects in the field of geodesy, cartography, topography, photogrammetry, geodetic computation, applied geodesy including hydrography and mining areas(Open Pit and underground work), in various parts of the industry,eye for details,precision,confident,honest.

Very well understand charts and project plans for various aspects of the industry, collaborating with Project managers and Project engineers, do all necessary actions, including my profession to successfully close a project.
Also worked 1 year (T-com)in position Consultant-Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Planners team.
When the project starts,any, I'm 100% in it.Every project for me is important small or large.Respect especially project deadlines.I must emphasize the good cooperation with my colleagues and collaborators and also can work independently with full responsibility.

Personal key:
- professional
- respect colleagues and autority 
- willing to learn
- good personality

Current, actively looking new career opportunities in Australia,
(wish to use aknowledge,experience and dedication to work) - 
Permanent job-Long Term or ( Contract-1 year+ )sectors of Construction,
Cadastral and Mining industry.
( Survey jobs, Consulting-Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs )

Why Australia,exept exelent career opportunity and exelent company,good regulation in all segments,mentality,culturology similar to me and I respect that.

This is a brief overview of my work in the profession(numbers of project) and my Resume,for many years and some things about my personality.



If new job opportunity arise, feel free a contact me.



email: alenspanovic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment